SV and NSV!

Options
I did my weigh in today and have lost another 3.6 pounds. Thats a total of 8lbs in the last 34 days! In the last 2 weeks i have lost 1/2 inch in each arm, 1 inch in my chest, 2 inches in my waist and 1/2 inch in each calf. I gained 3/4 inch in my hips and a little in my thighs. Overall a success! My trainer said to expect gains and losses in inches, depending on how I'm training. My Cardio was increased to 40 minutes each day after my weight training to increase the utilization of fat stores.
My menu has changed again...more chicken and sweet potatoes for me! Today I was able to go and buy a size 12 jeans, something I haven't been in for over a year. In the last month I've gone down from a 16 to a 12. Can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks will bring!

Thank you for being here for motivation, humor and humility. I greatly appreciate everything everyone on this site has to offer each other! Keep working hard!

Tracie

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    wow that is fantastic good for you!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!
  • FinerthanB433
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing so great, I can't wait to get into a size 12 again, but I still have a Looooong way to go, lol. You ROCK!
  • destiny150
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's great. What's your secret.
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm weight training 4 days, Cardio 6 days (4 on the elliptical and 2 on the treadmill) for 40 minutes and eating according to my nutritionist/trainers plan. I've been fortunate to get in on some specials to keep costs low, I typically train with her 2x per week and the other 2 weight training days are on my own. I have bad days where I'm craving carbs...pasta mostly....but I'm able to call or text my trainer for help. Eventually I'd like to compete in a competition. I have to take my "before" pics this weekend...not looking forward to that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!