"2011 my last year of being FAT"

Options
Hi there,

After 6 years of struggling with my weight and trying EVERY diet out there, I tripped over this little bit of magic call MFP!
I am here to change my life for good and would love some more freinds to motivate and support eachother.

I have started the 30 day shred 2 days ago and will be posting a blog of my progress. Feel free to join me and we can talk about our experience and results during the programme.

Good luck to everyone in reaching your goals :wink:

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    How do you like 30ds? I'm doing it with my sister-in-law and we're on day #5. It's tough! Love the 20 minute workouts....
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    2011 is my last year being fat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES GOODLUCK, and my new years resolution is too never be fat again!
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Kevin I am loving the 30DS.
    30 days is not a long time when you break it down so it really helps me stay focussed and motivated.

lilbabiigurll I pinched it from you I think, I loved it so much it really inspired me, THANK YOU.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I so want to try this DVD! My local Walmart doesn't have it in stock, so I have to order it online. Which stinks because I'm such a DO IT NOW OR NEVER person.