Insanity Question ..

Options
I am looking into ordering this, does any know (or have done it) if you can successfully do this program and breastfeed?

Replies

• smitty123
    smitty123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think you might have a hard time while breast feeding. I am a big Beach body fan so not knocking their collection, just think you might be better off with another choice.
    I
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    If you do it, make sure you have a super amazing bra. It's intense. Other options? 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, these are also in my repertoire right now, and I love them. They're not quite as insane as insanity!
  • jmairet
    Options
    It is a tough workout. Lots of jumping, so get a good sports bra! I enjoyed it, but u need to like this type of vigorous
    workout. I have a knee issue so some of the jumps I had to modify. In any work out regimine food is
    80%a of the battle. Good Luck!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have the Insanity Collection. Very tough but very good. I had to stop after breaking my ankle at work though. There is a lot of plyometrics so if you have any lower body injuries or issues, this won't be for you.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I'm all for multitasking, but breastfeeding while doing any workout would be insanity to me! :wink:
  • ksteb
    ksteb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your responses! I am just researching at this point .. but looks like I should wait a little while longer!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity while breastfeeding. Yes a good sports bra is a must from all the plyometrics. I did have some success with the program (you can see my progress pics in my profile) but I did find it was hard to keep up with all the calories I was needing to eat. I had better luck with Lindsay Brin's 60 Day Slimdown. It is made for post baby and breastfeeding. Just google it if you are interested.
  • ksteb
    ksteb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Her videos look awesome!
  • mcwright1980
    Options
    Turbo jam is awesome too. Its nowhere near as intense but I lost all 40you lbs of baby weight doing those workouts.