Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Options
I just started this Jillian Michael's dvd.....oh Lordy does it work you!!! Has anyone else tried it? This made the 30DS seem like a cakewalk to me. :noway:

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i havent tried it yet but i have it.. i just finished 30ds the other day and was thinking about trying bfbm.. i watched a bit of it last night and looks like fun heh
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I love that work out! 30 day shred is a whole lot easier compared to it. She has a way of working your body and making it fun! I love Jillian. I am doing her ripped in 30 right now and boy she is amazing!!! Good luck with the rest of the regiment! You will love the results!!!
    ~Corina
  • IWillAchieve
    IWillAchieve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Haha! I just did day 2 of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism! Oh my!! It's tougher than Ripped in 30 that she does. This things kicks my butt and she just goes NON STOP!! I bailed the first day three quarters the way thru lol and then today I made it almost but had to keep resting trying to do some of the stuff. Like I kept falling on my face during the laying on stomach stuff LOL DANG! I hope I can keep doing it!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Thank gawd it's not just me feeling like I'm getting body slammed, lol. I had to stop twice during it for a 5 minute break to get myself together.
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This workout is KILLER! But man does it work!! Jillian know she stuff! My husand (a big weight lifter) did it with me and he bailed with one more circut to go! He's said "man thats really hard" I said yep but thats why she get results! :) I wish I could tell you that one gets easier and maybe it does (just a little bit) but I've been doing it for over a month atleast 3 times a week a long with her other workouts and it still kicks my butt!! BEST 50 min workout!
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options
    Yep, I've been doing it for 2 days now along with the 30ds.

Does anyone else have trouble with the burpees and 180 jumps? I've been modifying both so I can even make it through the whole workout. I've been doing 90degree jumps and going slower on the burpees. I absolutely LOVE the kickboxing stuff!

Good luck! Stick with it, Jillian rocks!
  • IWillAchieve
    IWillAchieve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOL I have trouble with MOST of it!!
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been doing it for 2 days now along with the 30ds.

Does anyone else have trouble with the burpees and 180 jumps? I've been modifying both so I can even make it through the whole workout. I've been doing 90degree jumps and going slower on the burpees. I absolutely LOVE the kickboxing stuff!

Good luck! Stick with it, Jillian rocks!

The 180's hurt! I think if we did then in the beginning it wouldn't be so bad but because of all the leg work before it, it makes the so much worse!! I hate Scissor jumps and standing mountain climbers!! I also LOVE the kickboxing!! The circuit after the abs (circuit 5) is my FAV!!
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options
    LOL I have trouble with MOST of it!!

I'm doing ok with most of it, but it is intense!!! The burpees and the 180 jumps are killing me!!

I'll admit, when she said to go to the floor for one circuit I thought "Oh, thank goodness, some relief!" Yea....the floor exercises are the WORST!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I LOVED that workout. I haven't done it in quite a while but I really enjoyed it when I did do it. It was a pretty good workout.
  • scousineau
    scousineau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used to rotate that one with No More Trouble Zones. That got me in shape faster than anything I've ever tried. That lady is nuts. Of course I own pretty much every workout video she's ever done!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide what video to do and this sounds awesome!! how long is each session?
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to decide what video to do and this sounds awesome!! how long is each session?

It's 5 min warmup, 40 minute exercise, and 5 minute cool down. She packs a lot into that 40 minutes. :grumble: