WHAT TO EAT TO REPLACE THE SWEET TOOTH!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I think chocolate is definitely addictive, for me, anyway. If I eat it, i want more and more. If I stop, after a few days it doesn't bother me. I haven't had chocolate for months now and I don't miss it. ...

AHHHHHH, me too! I have some peanut M&Ms in the house to dole out one at a time as special treats to the child, but if I try to pop one or two, look out!

I have done the dark chocolate route, too, and a small piece is usually pretty satisfying, but on the whole I have to find other things. I like sugar free jello pudding, fat free cool whip, Skinny Cow candy. I also like the strawberry mochi from Trader Joes. One piece is 100 calories and it feels like eating real ice cream without worrying about portion control.
  • trazrene
    Options
    i have discovered extra dessert delights mint chocolate chip gum. 1 stick has 15 calories and last longer that chocolate. it really takes care of my cravings!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    protein shake with frozen banana

fruit

sugar free hot chocolate

sugar free gum
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit or dried fruit. Dates, raisins, dried figs, watermelon, grapes, bananas.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Weight watches candies and skinny cow. They come in smaller sizes so you're eating less and they are lower in calories. Win win
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    Dark chocolate helps me! I will eat a serving alone or if I want something that feels more dessert like I buy the Yoplait Light n Fit yogurt vanilla, and put them in there. yummm