I need someone to help motivate me

Options
HELPPP!!! i don't care what ppl say i needa lose 15 pounds b4 christmas comes for my boy friend

Replies

• RobertG86
    Options
    Get off the computer and go run a lap.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    The little boy replied simply: "Me Stan. Ba-chomp, Bachooey-chomp, Bachooey-chomp".
    i don't care what ppl say

*Whew* I lucked out there.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Please talk to your parents. You really need to seek help or @ least try a different site. This site is for persons 18 and over. You made the mistake by admittin to being only 16. So either you're a troll or you just don't understand!
  • RobertG86
    Options
    What are you talking about?
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Options
    What are you talking about?

She posted this morning that she is only 16 and she wears small clothes weighs less than 130lbs and thinks she is FAT!
  • RobertG86
    Options
    oh thats no good
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Options
    oh thats no good

I really believe it's a TROLL!
  • ecalonge
    Options
    GoalSeeker might be right it, the post seems a little weird for some reason. Either way, if it is a troll... go away, if you're genuine, you may need to see a counselor for body images issues because if you are one of those in the profile pic, you DO NOT need to lose any weight.
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options
    oh thats no good

I really believe it's a TROLL!

I'm not a troll i really hate my weigh, and if you ppl don,t have anything nice to say then don't say it at all
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options
    GoalSeeker might be right it, the post seems a little weird for some reason. Either way, if it is a troll... go away, if you're genuine, you may need to see a counselor for body images issues because if you are one of those in the profile pic, you DO NOT need to lose any weight.

I am genuine and yeah i'm the taller one in the back, but the camera added some weight to me...ugh
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options

I have already walked plenty today and i tried to eat less than 1000 calories
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

You should not be eating fewer than 1000 calories. Being 16 (and I wonder if you are actually younger) you should also not be on this site, partially because teens have different nutritional requirements than adults. And finally, WHY do you need to lose weight FOR your boyfriend?
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Maybe we should ask the mods to report her to her mother.
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options

You should not be eating fewer than 1000 calories. Being 16 (and I wonder if you are actually younger) you should also not be on this site, partially because teens have different nutritional requirements than adults. And finally, WHY do you need to lose weight FOR your boyfriend?

Cause I havn't seen him in 2 months and he might think I'm fat
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Cause I havn't seen him in 2 months and he might think I'm fat

You're either a troll, as suggested, or really show your age with this response. If you want to exercise and eat well (more than the 1000 calories you've been eating) in order to be fit and healthy, that is a great thing to do. If you are just looking to lose weight to please someone else, not such a good thing to do. I read another thread you posted, and many people told you that you are completely withing your healthy BMI, and said that others had already told you that in another thread. You are not overweight. Think about being healthy for yourself (which is not all about weight) and not about losing weight just because you're afraid your boyfriend might think you're fat (which you are not).
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    TROLL
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options
    TROLL

I AM REAL!!!