ugg boots

Options
really random....my ugg boots (not the cutest but perfect for wearing just around the house) have gotten kinda stretched out and loose around the ankles/calves. Anyone know how to make them snug again?? I miss the way they were before!!!:sad:

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    wear thicker socks :laugh: once they stretch they can't go back.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    stuff 'em with cake
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Google says this: "Get them wet, to get their proper shape while drying, Ugg Shoes should be stuffed with paper towels or newspaper. They should then be allowed to air-dry naturally in a warm area, but not in the path of direct heating or sunlight."
  • nicksaysnever
    Options
    If you wash them the texture of the sheepskin will change slightly, but if you don't mind that then it should tighten them up. Machine wash and air dry.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I hope they are not the kind they make from skinning animals alive in china.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    stuff 'em with cake

this. works every time.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I would wear thicker socks with them.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I hope they are not the kind they make from skinning animals alive in china.

Ugg does not do that.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I always assume that boots like that stink. Don't know why. Perhaps it's the idea that they are warm and would make one feet sweat a lot. :drinker:
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I always assume that boots like that stink. Don't know why. Perhaps it's the idea that they are warm and would make one feet sweat a lot. :drinker:

haha I think they probably would if you didn't wear socks with them!