Bye bye French Bulldog

Options
My French Bulldog Lola weighs 23 lbs. As of today I'm down 23 lbs!!!
It's a scale victory, but it's a great one for me! I think of this when I pick her up and then say, "Wow, where was this stored before?"
Can't wait to lose two or three more Frenchies!
Thanks for the support from all of my MFP friends- If I had photo bucket, I'd add some photos, but I dont' want them on a website elsewhere.
Any other ways?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add them to your profile pictures :)
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Whew, I misread the title and though you lost your puppy :/ Congrats on your weight lost!
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    What a great way to put things into perspective! It makes you actually see how much weight you are missing/losing! Once when I went to weight watchers the leader referred to every pound lost as 4 sticks of butter. I would rather picture losing a dog size than 92 sticks of butter! lol.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I really don't want the 23 pounds you lost to come over here to my house, because I have tooo much of my own, but if your French bulldog is going anywhere be sure to give her directions to my house. lol Love those frog dog frenchies!
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's amazing hon!! Even better when you have a visual (or in this instance) an actual object to pick up to remind you of how far you've come and what you've accomplished thus far! I'll be here to cheer on the next Frenchie 23!!! XXXX
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I'll be here to cheer on the next Frenchie 23!!! XXXX
    Thanks!!!!! :) you've been a great friend!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    great job! my dog also weighs about 23lbs & I remember how great it felt when I "lost her".
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I thought you lost your dog, too. Great job!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    when i was 25lbs down i thought exactly the same way (my lhasa/shih tzu mix is 25lbs)
    great job!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    exactly! Bye bye doggies!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!