Looking for weight loss pals..

Options
Hello Everyone. My name is April Val. I am 29 years old from Indiana. I have been struggling with my weight for quite a while. I am looking for a some friends to confide in who may understand exactly where I am coming from. Looking for someone to share my struggles and fears. Along with my victories. I prefer female friends, but not totally against, male pals. BUT, its strictly friends. Im happily married. Hoping to find some not too far from my area, that would be great.. :)

Replies

• promgirl2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Options
    You can add me also. :)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello and feel free to add me!
  • capowers2002
    Options
    You can add me too! I've been using this for about 2wks now and I can't complain too much. No gimmicks, no crap to buy, just a good hard look in the mirror everytime you take in calories and work them out! My little tip: I try to make it a habit to log all of my food and exercise before I go to bed each night. I get a chance to see how I did for the day, and think about how I can improve tomorrow.
  • herwonderland
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can add me too :)
  • antipanic
    Options
    Hi April! I am new too. Add me to your friends and we can cheer each other on!

Linda
  • capowers2002
    Options
    Wow! 34 lbs lost! Way to go! Do you have any tips for a newbie??
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    im not a newbie.. just looking for some more inspiratoin. and some more pals.. :) Its nice having people to talk to ya know.. :)
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me, I dont live near you...actually the other side of the world but hey we are all here pretty much for the same reasons, moral support, good luck on your journey
  • pboyd1963
    Options
    Hello.
    You can add me. Hopefully we can help each other because I'm really new at this
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I get how you feel! It is always nice to have someone who understands what you are going through! You can add me as a friend if you'd like! Good luck!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Thank Ladies.. I sent you a request.. :) Can never have too many weight loss buddies..
  • oneorangekitty
    oneorangekitty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Having weight loss pals really seems to help. :)
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    welcome i to live indiana where indiana do you live
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Jenevere, I live in Fremont Indiana!
  • 2NORTE
    Options
    More than keen to have a buddy. But I am all the way in New Zealand.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    More than keen to have a buddy. But I am all the way in New Zealand.

Nothing wrong with haveing a buddy from new zealand.. willing to have them from all over.. :) Nice to learn about other places..
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hiya, add me too if you like!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • marissabowden
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!