New and looking for motivating friends!

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm Melissa and joined MFP 2 weeks ago, but just used the app on my phone. I never knew there was so much support on the actual website! I'm loving all the motivation I'm finding on here!! So far this year Ive lost 30 pounds and 6 of it since joining MFP!
Im looking for new friends to keep me motivated! :smile:

Replies

• chasityking
    Options
    You can add me! I also need the support! Congrats on the weight you have already lost that's awesome!! :)
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    YAY for you and welcome! :)
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Melissa....

Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thirdtime
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to add me!
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm going on 2 weeks this coming up Monday and I LOVE it here already. Good luck! :)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Isn't this the best site ever?!? You can add me as a friend for support.
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, great support here. I've lost 15 inches & 12 lbs :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm very motivating! Plus you can never have enough friends :)
  • sassyntat2ed
    Options
    u can add me. I am so beyond motivated to lose weight and b happy when I look in the mirror!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like...you are doing awesome!!!! :)
  • rcmajor
    rcmajor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey great, I'm looking for support myself. I've been on for a few months and have lost 15 lbs. Its a challenge but I'm up to it. This week's thanksgiving dinner will be a real challenge.
  • rcmajor
    rcmajor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ricardo, I did an awesome thing about 2 years ago and lost about 55 lbs. A year later I put back on about 35 of those lbs. Since I joined MFP I lost about 15 lbs and counting. I need the enouragement to keep it up. Right now I get lots of motivation by watching the Biggest Loser and healthy cooking shows so if you need a friend I'm here. Will post a photo soon.
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!!! I'm always looking for new friends to motivate! Motivating people keeps me motivated myself!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. it is so addictive, add me too if you like
  • empressM
    Options
    Hi and welcome! It has only been a few weeks for me here, but it is going well and I love it. The encouragement is great--it is so nice to have and give support. Feel free to add me.
  • CLee633
    CLee633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. I love MFP. Feel free to add me as well. It's always nice to have positive people for support!!
  • Tenielleee
    Options
    I just started using the site too! Feel free to add me, we can all do this together!
  • springfield5780
    Options
    Hi my name is Ricardo, I did an awesome thing about 2 years ago and lost about 55 lbs. A year later I put back on about 35 of those lbs. Since I joined MFP I lost about 15 lbs and counting. I need the enouragement to keep it up. Right now I get lots of motivation by watching the Biggest Loser and healthy cooking shows so if you need a friend I'm here. Will post a photo soon.

Biggest Loser is the best!!!! I am currently watching all of the seasons on netflix trying to get their tips! :) Feel free to add me Congrats on your accomplishments so far!!!