Hey Ya Another newbie

moonshadow
moonshadow Posts: 41
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I was looking for a calorie for some foods I eat and found ya. This is really great Everyone sounds so energetic and positive. I have been excersing since Jan 08 and have lost no weight in fact gained. Was told muscle weighs more than fat. I know its true but I want to lose weight so I started counting calories and found ya. Lucky me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• I was looking for a calorie for some foods I eat and found ya. This is really great Everyone sounds so energetic and positive. I have been excersing since Jan 08 and have lost no weight in fact gained. Was told muscle weighs more than fat. I know its true but I want to lose weight so I started counting calories and found ya. Lucky me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome to the site it is great to have you along:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: That's how I came across MFP, and am glad I did:happy:
  • thank you I see some other places you have posted with good info. Thanks
  • Hey Eve 23 thanks for welcoming me. Look forward to talking with you some more. You were the one I was refering to that seemed to be so positive and energetic
  • DEZIRAE
    DEZIRAE Posts: 3
    thanks for the welcome reply. looks like this will be so nice to loose weight , meet new people and have a support system. my motivations are at a low so it wil take lts of positive energy to keep me going. once i'm up & running i will be ok. just been very sedetary all winter so now spring is around the corner, i got to get moving. so any help in that department wil be greatly appreciated.well got to go and move that body. thanks donna
  • Pleasure to meet you! I'm new here myself! This definitely seems like an upbeat community!
  • Eve23
    Hey Eve 23 thanks for welcoming me. Look forward to talking with you some more. You were the one I was refering to that seemed to be so positive and energetic

Well thank you moonshadow. That is very sweet. Look forward to hearing of your successes.
    :blushing:
  • Thanks for the welcoming Did you join the Memorial Day Challenge? I did.
  • Eve23
    No I haven't. Mostly because weight has been coming off slowly for me. Last challenge I did, I failed miserably. But that doesn't mean I am quitting. I will be persistent and it will happen. You go get um though. You will do great. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.