Great work man!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look younger now!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The MFP community is full of wonderful people. I've met some local people here in Miami and Fort Lauderdale and they are just as cool/authentic/down to earth in real life as they are online. The internet is full of useless junk, but this website is absolutely golden.

You are so right! I wish I'd get to meet some of the ppl from my area... but yeh, this site is phenomenal
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the hard work!
  • SASACHICA
    SASACHICA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK GREAT!!!:) GOOD JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Brilliant. You look amazing! Well done on all you have achieved.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Way to go man!!
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! you look amazing! I bet you feel great too :)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You look fantastic! We started about the same time--12/30/10 for me, but I'm not as far as you are in my weight loss, but I'm older and have some health issues that prevent me from losing more quickly. However, I'm still happy to say that I'm 34 pounds lighter than I was last year at this time and your story encourages me to keep going. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • careyayn22
    Options
    This is my first post.

One year ago. I weighed about 35-40 lbs more. ( I officially started in July at 224, but Wii Fit at my parents has me logged at 229 in April and I think I weighed more than that in the fall. )

One year ago, I was about two weeks out from a bulging disc that caused major sciatica pain and had me hurting until after the first of the year.

One year ago, I had to up my BP meds to 50 mg. I am now back down to 25 mg ( lowest dosage)

One year ago, had I tried, ten minutes on the elliptical would have been difficult. Now I can do the cardio circuit on level six for 60 minutes.

One year ago, I was wearIng a size 18 and had a pair of 20s. Now I am a size 14. Bought juniors 13 at Target and a size 10 TEN!!! In jean cords at a boutique store ( I totally know the is some major vanity sizing going on, but I really don't care).
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Your arms are ripped! Awesome work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!