Snap Fittness

Options
I thinking about joining Snap fittness but before I do, I would like to hear from current or past members about how the gym is.

Replies

• wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    I don't know how that particular gym is.... However, I think ALL gyms are the same in the sense that you can easily feel intimdated and get caught up in focusing on the "fit folks" who are there.
    Don't fret! We all do it... and all you gotta do is remind yourself that They too started somewhere! This is your "pass GO, collect $200" place....... MOVE FORWARD and you will achieve your goals!!
    Congrats on deciding to join....... Healthy lifestyle... Here you come!!! :) lol
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    ty wj! Ill keep that advice in mind
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I looked at it, but it's taking forever to open up in my town. I liked that they were 24hours and that from reviews it seems like the machines tend to be new and are usually available. They don't have as many trainers on staff so if you are looking for someone to teach you the ropes they might not be as available to help out (althoguh, I'm sure during certain hours they are).

I've also heard that if you join one, you can visit any (so travelling now means no excuses) and it's a little cheaper than many of the other gyms. The only negative I've heard is that they don't have shower facilities so it's not like you can work out and go straight to work. I don't shower at the gym, so I didn't see any issues with this.....but for someone who's doing that planning......
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Not sure about Snap fitness, but I say ANY fitness center works if you work it! Just go. I don't currently go to one (can't afford it now), but when I do go, I ALWAYS FEEL BETTER! Just get in there, and do anything--that's when you start moving, and feel like keeping it up once you get there.:flowerforyou:
  • camftru2self
    camftru2self Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined Snap Fitness and was very pleased with the equipment available. Prior to joining I got a Free 3-day pass and went during diifferent peak hours to see how it would be during those times. It got really busy but it was never a shortage of machines available and members seemed to be cognizant of their time on equipment and were very courteous to others that may want to use particular machines. The biggest perk for me is that they are 24hr so I went at any time my motivation moved me.