Busy Mom

Options
I was here early this year and dropped 60lbs. Since then I've gained some of it back...so back to logging it is.

I'm 23, married to the Air Force, and mom to 3 kids 3 years old and under. <3

Replies

• jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you have alot of responsibility, good luck
  • krazzybebe03
    krazzybebe03 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I cant imagine how difficult it is to lose weight with 3 small children. I have a 3 month old and work full time and its difficult. There are plenty of full time moms on here who get what you're going through! Good luck...YOU can do it!
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have 2 boys and one on the way so i know it will be even harder to loose the weight with 3 kids. I was so close to my goal and will work hard to get there after this baby. Its a lifetime commitment!
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy :) I also need to lose some weight so we can encourage each other!
  • holly2234
    Options
    Good luck! Wow you're a brave lady taking on weight loss with 3 under 3! You'll do great.

Im also a mum and im here to lose the baby weight :)
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids and would love an extra buddy. I'll add ya!
  • hvpooly
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 11 month old and am super busy with them. I'll add ya and anyone else can feel free to add me.
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Good luck!

I have a 2YO and both my husband and I work FT. It's tough.

I have been here on and off since January and my only advice is to log EVERY DAY. If I skip a couple of days, I'm done. Also, make time for yourself, somehow, someway! We recently got a gym membership and although I feel like I spend too little time with my baby already, it's really important that I sacrifice an hour or two a week to make sure I can be around for decades.