Any other Brides to be?

Options
Hey, Im getting married next year and wondering if there are any other brides to be out there that we can support each other on the journey to being skinnier on out wedding days?

Replies

• karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of us on here:) July 7, 2012 for me. Feel free to add me & we can support each other.
  • tubie22
    Options
    I'm not a bride to be, just a chief bridesmaid to be. Trying to slim down both for the wedding and for my own personal choice. The wedding is my sister's and is this december (!!) so i need to start working harder!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Asharp22
    Asharp22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    While I'm not officially engaged yet, I know he's going to ask next month!! We're probably looking at a 2013 wedding. and I need to fit into a much smaller dress by then!! I would love to keep in touch and help motivate you!! And I would appreciate the same motivation!!

When is your wedding?
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am a bride-to-be :) getting married June 23, 2012! I am so excited! Congrats and feel free to add me as well!! I am most worried bout toning these arms b/c of my strapless dress! lol ;) my bat wings are not invited to the wedding!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 14, 2012!!! :)

I picked out my dress in September and i hope I will need to have it taken in a few sizes :):):) I'm 4 pounds away from my goal and then want to lose another 10-15 depending on how I feel.

Good luck, there are LOTS of brides-to-be on here so you will find support really easily! feel free to friend me!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Search the groups too... there's definitely a bridesmaid group, and I'm guessing there is likely a group for brides too :)
  • KrisKros6212
    KrisKros6212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm getting married June 2nd, 2012!