Friends for support?

Options
Hiyarr
I'm Verity and I'm 19 was just looking for some new friends who can give me the motivation I've been looking for to finally lose the weight I've put on over the years.

Replies

• sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Verity Im Samantha. Just joined today, so finding my way around...I have no friends & really do need the encouragement & support. Hopefully we can help each other in our goals :)
  • jillzimmermann
    Options
    I'mm jill, over 60 & stll tring to control sweet intake. If you are young, keep working at it til you get it straight. I bet you want to control your life & not have food be so important. I'm speaking for myself At a whim I impulsively eat a large amt & am having trouble stopping. Would appreciate any help!
  • UFFStudent
    Options
    Hii jill I Know what you mean with eating large amounts. I can't stop myself from being an 'emotional eater' either. I think I'm just awful with willpower!
    Sam would love to help you reach your goal :)
  • kiwianjel
    kiwianjel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
    I am working very hard on this and so far am winning :) would love to be friends with you all and share this journey :)
  • Queenbee412
    Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Allison and I am a 34 year old stay at home mom. My goal is to loose 45 pounds in the next year. I would love some friends to support and motivate :) please feel free to add me.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Hi everyone. knock, on wood, I am winning the emotional eating...which I also think is some food addiction issues, and think I'm pretty supportive. If you want to friend me I can always use the support too. Verity, I LOVE you're hair!!!
  • UFFStudent
    Options
    Thank you aha looks like your doing really well with your 66lbs lost! so you were an emotional eater too?