An entire weekend of "NSV's"

Options
jill___
jill___ Posts: 188 Member
I've had a few public events this weekend -- fundraisers, food drives, etc...

I ran into a lot of old (ex) friends, and family saw some family members.

Quotes from the weekend:
My grandfather: Wow, I didn't even realize who you were until I saw Joe [my fiance] walk in behind you!!
Old friend: Holy crap, you look amazing. You've lost A TON of weight since the last time I saw you, I can't believe how good you look.
Old friends sister: You're looking so SKINNY, I didn't know who you were until I saw Joe kiss you.
Grandmother of one of my students: Your face is looking so thin lately, what have you been doing to lose so much weight!?

On top of all of those comments, today at a food drive at a local grocery store (my fiance runs a community outreach program where teenagers volunteer their time to help the community) my dad walked by me without recognizing me. My aunt and cousin walked by me without recognizing me. My best friends mother walked by and didn't recognize me.

What a crazy weekend!!! I'm now at a point of being unrecognizable!!!!!!

Replies

• world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing!! Great job on your successes!! You have to be really kicking butt for your family not to recognize you!! Although, there is no better feedback then what they have to say!!!!
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Way to go! What an uplifting couple of days - you are an inspiration!
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    That sounds great :) Well Done
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! That must have made you feel amazing!!!!!!! Congrats!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Feels great doesn't it??!! Good for you!
  • wivish72
    wivish72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! best wishes for continued success!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Congrats on all the NSVs and weight loss!! It must feel amazing to hear so many comments like that...when people recognize you, that is lol!!!
  • slc150
    slc150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Way to go! =-)
    I love hearing stuff like that because I know I can get there too! Thank you for sharing this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!