I'm Kellie

Options
My profile name is a combination of my name and my husband's, Ryan. I know it should be Kellan but I think the y looks better. I am going to be 30 in less than a month. I have been married for 7 years to my high school sweetheart. I am the mother of two boys. Andrew is almost 5 and has autism. He is the sweetest boy in the world and doesn't have a mean bone in his body....probably because I think the bones in his body were replaced with energizer batteries...he never stops moving. I love his personality and his quirks. He's just a joy to have around. My two year old, Erik, is really good a being two. He had so much determination and will power that it's a little scary. He is also very sweet but with a naughty streak that seriously makes me laugh.

I am looking for people to help encourage and keep me going. I need some accountability people! I have started a blog on here so feel free to take a look.

Replies

• UFFStudent
    Options
    Hey Kelly! your two boys sound so sweet! My sister is severely Autistic so I get you on the high energy levels! I'll be your friend and act as a motivation! :)
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Hi!I would love to help encourage you!Add me if you would like to!
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I just started last week and so far, love MFP! I have 4 kids (my youngest being 4 weeks), and my DD is 23 months and by far the most busy so I know what you mean about high energy levels!!

Best of luck to you!!

Add me as a friend if you'd like some support :)
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    hi kellie...i am kelley! my oldest daughter, molly, is a sr in college and she is going to be a special ed teacher with a very special interest in autism!
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Kellie welcome to MFP i will be happy to spur you on in your weight loss if you dont mind helping me . I'm a mum of 2 girls -3yr old and 8mths and have just gone back to work from mat leave am trying to fit in 3 workouts a wk and lots of dog walks. I've sent a friend request good luck :smile: