At my goal weight/jean size

Options
Finally down to my goal weight and jean size !! After having our 2nd daughter i said i was dieting the day i had her and thats exactly what i did. I use to be a size 9 (juniors) then I maintained a size 5, b4 pregnancy and then after i had our 2nd it took about 3 months for me to get into my jrs size 5 and now im in size 4 (american eagle jeans. It has taken willpower and dedication but i did it....

Replies

• BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well done! :D
  • positivespin29
    positivespin29 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good job! You're an inspiration cuz I got a ways to go! Thanks for the post.
  • wivish72
    wivish72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the nice replys !!
  • damecaite42
    damecaite42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome! :) I just hit my goal weight today, too, with my "jeans size" victory coming a couple of weeks ago. :D
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It feels so good doesn't it??!!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It feels so good doesn't it??!!

Thanks !! It sure does, im no longer disgusted to see my refelction or try on clothes at the store, no longer ashamed of mirrors ! I dont feel that ne way who wears a size 9 or size 5 is heavy by ne means but for me it just wasnt working :)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!