Options
    Im new here and look forward to meeting lots of new friends.:smile:
  • o_so_red_1
    Options
    good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Miss o so red

Whats up with the good luck. Everyone here is very nice and always welcomes new comers. By the way to our newbie "WELCOME ABOARD" Your'e going to love it here.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Miss o so red

Whats up with the good luck. Everyone here is very nice and always welcomes new comers. By the way to our newbie "WELCOME ABOARD" Your'e going to love it here.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Smiley1010
    Options
    Miss o so red

Hehehe. I don't know for a fact, but I think she was saying "good luck" on starting here on her weight loss journey! :wink:

Welcome szczepanek! Check out some other topics and get posting!

~Brianna :smile:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard! :flowerforyou: