rainy day ideas, what do you do?

Options
teagin2002
teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
It is raining and so yucky out side, and I am feeling down. What do you do when you feel this way?

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    me and the monkeys have watched christmas movies all day
    And I'm making a pot roast.

That's working!

IF i didn't have the kids I'd have gone to the gym, then came home showered put on PJ's and watched some DVR'd football games.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I Workkkkkk Outtttttttt
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Phone people and find out what they're doing. Maybe arrange something with other bored friends like getting ingredients to make something yummy for dinner and watch a film or play scrabble or something.

Or sometimes I will just do something at home by myself like make a card for someone's approaching birthday, knit something while listening to audio books (I'm knitting a lot of hats and leg warmers at the moment in preparation for Christmas) or do some painting or drawing.

Hope you find something to cheer you up
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I ran a half marathon with a donut as a treat half way through and ran the last half in the pouring rain, it was so much fun, felt like a little kid playing in the rain..That my friend is what we called detecation.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Zumba!
  • afish88
    Options
    CLEAN! You can get moving inside and make being inside prettier :)
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I make healthy rainy day cookies with my son! :)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    CLEAN! You can get moving inside and make being inside prettier :)

I love this idea! I am getting started on it now, I will start with hemming my pants and stitching the button back on my hubbies shirts.

I don't know why I didn't think of this, Thanks! :happy:
  • Imthempres
    Imthempres Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I cut up my Halloween pumpkin and roasted it and the seeds. I am now making the soup.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    It is raining and so yucky out side, and I am feeling down. What do you do when you feel this way?

I live in Seattle, and if I watched movies or glummed it up inside I would never see the light of day again. Playing outside with the kiddo, bumming about bookstores, cooking yummy soups or chilis to keep warm, play games...

Do something you like to do when you're happy-- maybe it will have the same effect when you are sad. :)