Stage 5 Clingers

Options
2»

Replies

• bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The only real advice that counts is this...call him constantly. Every 30 minutes. There is not time for rational talk or open communications. Actively stalk him. Show up at his work. Even try some inappropriate quickies in the break room or storage closet. Make him scream for space.

Love it! It's the only solution that makes sense.
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options

Why do men feel they have to smother you with love?!

How about if we smother you with a pillow, but it's done with love?
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    The only real advice that counts is this...call him constantly. Every 30 minutes. There is not time for rational talk or open communications. Actively stalk him. Show up at his work. Even try some inappropriate quickies in the break room or storage closet. Make him scream for space.

Love it! It's the only solution that makes sense.

I totally agree......give him what he is giving you and let him know how it feels...............
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty obvious what is going on here. He's jealous of your weight loss.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    He is going out a lot lately and he put a password on his cell phone. You don't really think he's cheating, do you? He tells me he loves me.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I think it's pretty obvious what is going on here. He's jealous of your weight loss.

i love you! lol
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I like the online couselors who are advising, with no knowledge of the couple, that the husband is cheating. That's awesome.

^^ that..!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    He is going out a lot lately and he put a password on his cell phone. You don't really think he's cheating, do you? He tells me he loves me.

Letting a bunch of people get into your head on here is not going to help.

In my experience Clinginess like that has been due to cheating with one guy. And is just a personality flaw in another.

Youre saying its started after 2 years of marriage? Youre saying he's going out more? Did any of this start after you started losing weight? Men really are just an insecure as we are
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Youre saying its started after 2 years of marriage? Youre saying he's going out more? Did any of this start after you started losing weight? Men really are just an insecure as we are
    Told ya!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options

There could be a million things going on in his head. Sit down and have a heart to heart and clear the air.. let him know your concerns, and find out what's going on. Tell him that his behavior seems peculiar to you, and you want to know what's up. If he really loves you, he'll tell you what's the deal. You may want to lead your w/your questions a little bit, but try not to make any assumptions or lay blame anywhere.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have to maybe agree. What a compliment!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    he could be cheating he could not be. maybe he's overcompensating, maybe he's just controlling and super needy its hard to say. i've never been the type to "check up" on anyone but my wife tends to take that as lack of concern, only thing i can advise is to ask him why he feels the need to check on you so much esp if he's spending so much time away.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Just sit down and have an open, honest discussion with him. Don't assume he is doing something wrong or he has some deep-seated insecurity about your weight loss. You just have to be honest and ask him to do the same. The thing you don't want to do is let this fester and undermine your marriage.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Just to clarify... I was kidding. This is silliness that many folks working to lose weight believe.