My results in two months

Options
2»

Replies

• 008Lizzy
    008Lizzy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    AMAZING you have done so well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It is nice to know we can do this no matter where we are in our life... xx I am finding it harder now I have turned 40...... Thank you for the motivation xxxxxxx

Thank you! And I know what you mean about 40s..well..its the big FIVE ZERO for me next year..and I intend to be Fab not FLAB at FIFTY!!! WAAAAHHH did I REALLY say that..nightmare!!!
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    Well done with your weight loss you look great. I have lost 26lbs doing weight watchers and I started 2 moths ago and my sister in law joined lighter life she has lost 3 and a half stones and looks fantastic, She actually looks and feels amazing. It has totally worked for her. I have had results with dieting and think I have done a good job. As long as it comes off and you maintain thats great. I bet you feel a million dollars well done honey xxx

OMG 26lbs on WW - YOU are doing amazing!!!!!! WELL DONE!!! WW I have to say was always my saviour, but for drastic times... well - guess I needed drastic lol!! BUT well done you thats fantastic!!
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    you look great :D

Thank you sweetie! x
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    Damn Girl!!! You are really Hot now! geeze, look at you:) hot, hot hot.

Aw THANK YOU!!! xxx
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    You look smokin' hot! Well done!

Go you 15lbs!! So..what the 2012 sexy?? Whats happenin?? xx
  • 008Lizzy
    Options
    BTW!!! I NEVER worked out!! Nope...lazy lazy lazy lazy!! I have a vibration plates machine at home, walked the dogs some days, but zero torture, zero "Rosmary bloody "hands up gimme hands up" Connelly".. no gym, no running, no aerobics...total downright laziness...and the lbs just piled off :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!