12 pounds! Woot!

Options
I will have to say that the 1st week of healthy eating, the weight flew off. I speculate that most of it was water. I'm maintaining my health 1450 cal intake daily and as expected I am loosing about 2 pounds a week. :drinker: I've lost a total of 12.2 pounds since I've started. Yippee!

Someone said at work that I'm probably loosing inches more than weight.

(((Shhhhhh.....:blushing: Don't tell anyone...this is kind of a snickering little girlie thing.....but....) My pants have been getting baggy. Yesterday, I noticed that my undies are getting baggie too. Brought a smile to my face. IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I will have to say that the 1st week of healthy eating, the weight flew off. I speculate that most of it was water. I'm maintaining my health 1450 cal intake daily and as expected I am loosing about 2 pounds a week. :drinker: I've lost a total of 12.2 pounds since I've started. Yippee!

Someone said at work that I'm probably loosing inches more than weight.

(((Shhhhhh.....:blushing: Don't tell anyone...this is kind of a snickering little girlie thing.....but....) My pants have been getting baggy. Yesterday, I noticed that my undies are getting baggie too. Brought a smile to my face. IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Fabulous!!!

Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    awesome! 12 lbs is a big achievement.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome. Funny - I think the most fun is when you finally have to buy new underwear because the old ones are too small. You actually have to lose a lot of weight to shrink an underwear size!! :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Don't be like that girl in the commercial , where she works in an office and didn't have time to buy clothes....she gets up out of her chair and as she is running to the elevator her skirt falls off her:laugh: it was a diet commercial
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congraulations on 12lbs - that's a fantastic!! Good luck with your jorney,
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!!!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    ha! That is great! I kept loosing my pants at work this week too:laugh:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    good job!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's soooo great! Congratulations!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Ya'll are so funny and thanks for the awesome support! Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing extremely well!! Keep going girl!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work! I put on some jeans yesterday that were just right in the fall and I forgot about them and I had to wear a belt to keep them on. So now they are more "comfy" jeans b/c they are too big to be regular jeans!! Isn't it a great feeling!?!?!?!?:wink:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I want to loose my pants too, well not in that literal sense, :laugh: but I too want to go from where I am too , to having to wear a smaller size with a belt.
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Woot Woot! You go girl! Congrats on the 12 lbs...:flowerforyou:

Great job! Keep up the good work!