It's Never Too Late to Start....AGAIN

Options
Hey Everyone! I got that ah-hah moment over the weekend and decided it was time to take care of my situation before it got completely out of control. A little over a year ago, I weighed 225 lbs. I got down to 162, but then stopped working out for 2 months back in November. I got back to the gym the beginning of the year.....but I had also picked my soda and chocolate habit up again. I am now back at 182. I put a summer outfit on Saturday and had "muffin top." As my eyes teared up, I said to myself, "It's not worth it. You're stronger than this." So, here I am. I hope I'm as strong as I think I am. And good luck to all of you!!

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I got that ah-hah moment over the weekend and decided it was time to take care of my situation before it got completely out of control. A little over a year ago, I weighed 225 lbs. I got down to 162, but then stopped working out for 2 months back in November. I got back to the gym the beginning of the year.....but I had also picked my soda and chocolate habit up again. I am now back at 182. I put a summer outfit on Saturday and had "muffin top." As my eyes teared up, I said to myself, "It's not worth it. You're stronger than this." So, here I am. I hope I'm as strong as I think I am. And good luck to all of you!!
  • fit4fun
    fit4fun Posts: 84
    Options
    Amen Sister! Today is a new day for me too!
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    That is awesome :flowerforyou:
    You ARE stronger than that number, you have done it in the past and have all the resources inside of you to do it again!!!
    WooHoo for YOU:happy:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Options
    Thank you for your support! We can do this!!
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear that you've had your "ah ha" moment before you got all the way back to square one! I have never caught myself that early on. Kudos to you for making it happen! Best of luck to you... you ARE worth it! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Options
    I already love this site. You all are great! :flowerforyou: