CHRISTMAS WISH LIST....

Options
Ok,, Ok,,, I know its just Thanksgiving but.... what do you want for Christ;mas... I gotta start shopping or I will never get done! :laugh: :happy: :noway: :love: :smooched: :heart: :bigsmile: :blushing: :yawn: :love: :laugh: :indifferent: :embarassed: :yawn:

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Already gave my husband my wish list....an HRM, a food scale, new clothes for this new smaller me and new tennis balls and hopper too!! ;)
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I'm finished my Christmas shopping.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    We just purchased an elliptical for the house. Merry Christmas to us. I am done shopping for everyone else. Just a few small things to pick up.
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    A new pair of running shoes and a GPS watch, my husband thinks it's weird but is complying, lol!
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite finished but I do need to be finished before the 5th of December because that is the last UK to Australia posting date for Christmas mail!

I think hubby and I are going to set a budget and each buy a surprise thing for 'us'. E.g. plan and book a weekend trip or book the theatre or some lessons for something. Hubby says he is still going to get me something anyway though - he is stubborn like that!
  • OceanLove
    Options
    I am so jealous of everyone who has finished their Christmas shopping!
    I haven't even started thinking about it.
    Til now. :/

LoL :)
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    BodyMedia FIt armband, new cute workout clothes, running shoes and massage gift certificate. Hope those are under my tree.
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Our anniversary falls in December, so we're combining the two and are treating ourself to a weekend getaway in Florida in February when it's at it's worst here weatherwise.... I can't tell you how psyched I am for that- we are doing two full days in the Disney Parks and are both running the Epcot 5K and I am running the princess half marathon.
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Christmas shopping for my husband is done and mailed out since he is deployed...what I want is simple, him coming home safe and sound and earlier than I expect :)
    I still have to do all the christmas shopping for my family and since their response is always "nothing, we have everything" it won't be easy at all.
  • hoodsclass
    hoodsclass Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New clothes, especially pjs and a robe, workout clothes, and a king sized bed
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm finished my Christmas shopping.

I hate you!!!! :wink:
  • vscheffel
    vscheffel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Christmas shopping for my husband is done and mailed out since he is deployed...what I want is simple, him coming home safe and sound and earlier than I expect :)
    I still have to do all the christmas shopping for my family and since their response is always "nothing, we have everything" it won't be easy at all.

Thats the same for me!...althought im about a 1/4 of the way done for the kids the rest of the family is a night mare lol
  • maskedtrio
    Options
    I have not even started Christmas shopping am kinda hoping for smaller clothes this year
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    1 Gym Bag
    2 lap top with web cam I am leaving for the navy and want to stay in touch
    3 ellpitcal would be cool
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Let's see, a heart rate monitor, workout clothes, Kinect Star Wars (if it's out), Kinect Self Defense Training Camp, wrist and hand weights, an exercise map, and might as well throw a pony in there, too, since that's way too much money to even think about all at once! But I might at least get my hands on the monitor and the weights.