After turkey day 30DS Group (11/28/11)

Options
Looking for a few more folks (5 total) to join our 30DS group starting Monday the 28th.

Before considering joining, please be sure you're able to commit to the group for the entire 30 days. The workouts will be 5 days within the week, and 2 days of rest. You will be asked to check in after each workout and tell everyone how you did, and motivate the other group members. We will not move to the next level until every member has successfully completed the level, so you'll never be left behind.
54brk7.png
Thanks for your interest!
Felicia

Replies

• Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can I be apart of this? I would love to join.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    # 2 here!
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of your 30DS Group. I REALLy, REALLY need the push right now and am willing to try my hardest!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your interest....two more!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Thanks for your interest, one more!
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You are totally amazing, and anyone that joins, let me tell you right now, our group is so supportive you will finish this challenge even when you are in your darkest moments you will find yourself doing the excercise because of our suport. We all have the same goal! FYI I did 2 days of the challenge just to see what it was like. I am very sore, but will start over on the 28th. I thought it would be a breeze because I completed c25k. Sorry we are all beginners at the same level here.
    Smiles to all!
    Love, Tonya:wink:
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Awww Tonya :heart:
    I did a sneak peak because I've heard so much about it. It looked easy enough, so the hub and I decided to do a workout. and OMGoodness my arms still hurt and it was a week ago!! I think I will start with 3lb weights instead of 5lbs. I look forward to getting through this with you all!!

Smoocheslove-smiley-001.gif
    Felicia
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ok.. I'm in too! I've had the dvd for a long time, and have never gotten past level 1. I am always so sore. I can max out the arc trainer, and be find the next day, I can sweat my
    I will still continue my gym routine, but I will incorporate this in during the week.
    Thanks for the post Tonya.. I'm in too!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Ok troops, this group is now closed. Thanks everyone for your responses!! I will create another thread for introductions so that we can get to know each other prior to the start of our challenge.
    rlkl8l.jpg

Please follow this post for introductions:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/401814-30dsember-group-closed-group

Thanks, Felicia
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You are totally amazing, and anyone that joins, let me tell you right now, our group is so supportive you will finish this challenge even when you are in your darkest moments you will find yourself doing the excercise because of our suport. We all have the same goal! FYI I did 2 days of the challenge just to see what it was like. I am very sore, but will start over on the 28th. I thought it would be a breeze because I completed c25k. Sorry we are all beginners at the same level here.
    Smiles to all!
    Love, Tonya:wink:

Love you Tonya. You said it so elequantly!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I did a sneak peak because I've heard so much about it. It looked easy enough, so the hub and I decided to do a workout. and OMGoodness my arms still hurt and it was a week ago!! I think I will start with 3lb weights instead of 5lbs. I look forward to getting through this with you all!!

Felicia

My dear Felicia, you always got our backs. Thank you for being so sweet and supportive.:love:
  • CoCoMa
    Options

Felicia

My dear Felicia, you always got our backs. Thank you for being so sweet and supportive.:love:

Thanks for having my back too, Yasmin :heart:
  • chanson104
    Options
    I haven't had a chance to try it, but I did watch part of it. I was surprised by how simple it looked, but I figured there was a catch. I am looking forward to embarking on this journey with you all!