I didn't know I had it in me

Options
Heather125
Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
I started this weighing in at 190 and to my own amazement I stuck to it.
I was "that" kid in school the one who tried any excuse at all to get out of gym class and usually did.
I came into this with the thought I'd try it I really didn't expect that I could.
Now I can say I've almost done it I only have 20 more pounds to loose now and I'm so thrilled to find I can and have done things I never thought I could.
This site has given me the tools I needed to start living my life again instead of wacthing it pass me by.
So thank you Mike and all you people out there who take the time to write a kind word or abit of advice.
:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• Heather125
    Options
    I started this weighing in at 190 and to my own amazement I stuck to it.
    I was "that" kid in school the one who tried any excuse at all to get out of gym class and usually did.
    I came into this with the thought I'd try it I really didn't expect that I could.
    Now I can say I've almost done it I only have 20 more pounds to loose now and I'm so thrilled to find I can and have done things I never thought I could.
    This site has given me the tools I needed to start living my life again instead of wacthing it pass me by.
    So thank you Mike and all you people out there who take the time to write a kind word or abit of advice.
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • prettypalomino
    Options
    Great Job!! What a way to hang in there. You are more than half way there. :drinker:

Keep up the good work :flowerforyou: Your an inspiration .:smile:
  • prettypalomino
    Options
    Oops - didn't mean to post twice.
    Does anybody know how to delete one. :blushing: :tongue:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    that's terrific! it's so great to discover that you have more strength and determination than you thought. good for you :flowerforyou:
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! You started in January, and you've lost 45 lbs! That's freakin' amazing!!! Congratulations and what a good job you're doing!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

What are you going to do to celebrate? - because you definitely need to!

Best of luck on the last 20 too,
    Kathryn
  • Heather125
    Options
    Hmm what to do ..... I really want to get dressed up and go out dancing but it's been so long (like years) since I've been anywhere I don't have a clue where to go or who to go with :blushing:
    On the bright side my clothes that I used to go out to the clubs in fit again the only problems being...
    their no longer in style that doesn't bother me too much
    the big one is these clothes I last wore when I was 20 should I be wearing them at 30?:laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Well, if you go to and 80's club they may still be in style!!:laugh: Call you girls and make them goQ You can always dance at home! Congratulations!.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Your success is truly amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep going for that last 20 and know that you have many friends here! I love this site as well! I feel so encouraged and empowered to stay the course when so many other times I have failed. It is easy to be excited about a "new" diet and stick to it for awhile and lose 10# but to keep it off and to keep going is another thing! MFP really does provide the tools needed to do it for real! In a healthy way!

Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!