Lee Labrada's 12 Weeks to Lean Body Challenge-- Free members

Options
Check Lee Labrada's page out at http://www.labrada.com/. I love this man and his page!! So many great tips posted daily, you can also add him on facebook and receive new updates. He has published a book as well ( which I had rented from the Library) which taught me a LOT about healthy nutrition and gaining better understanding of good eating habits. Check it out, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, best of all it is absolutely free!!!.

Just two days ago I had e-mailed them with questions and I have received a response via e-mail in less than 24 hours. They are fantastic!! I have not signed up for their challenge this time around due to my hectic schedule, however it is definitely on my TO-DO list for the future. Click on the Free coaching club and check out the free downloads links. Free low fat and calorie recipe book, free nutrition and workout printable trackers ...and so much more.....Just to mention, once you click on the free coaching tab and under "Free 12 week program" you can download the entire 12 week to lean challenge guide in a PDF Format

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, will check it out!
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome!
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just to mention, once you click on the free coaching tab and under "Free 12 week probram" you can download the entire 12 week to lean challenge guide in a PDF Format.:flowerforyou:
  • timboman365
    timboman365 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just got off Lee's website and as usual check to see what's listed here on mfp. This looks legit and a fun way to lose weight with some coaching from one of bodybuiliding's best.
    ts