I just want someone to talk to!!!!!!

lol I don't have too many friend here on MFP, and all my friends in person live in Fl, I live in PA. I just want someone to talk to!!! :)

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Well I'll put you on the to of the chat forums and say hi. Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • adelly69
    adelly69 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello from LA!
  • fit4mom
    Yeah! It worked! I didn't kill the thread.:drinker:
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Hi from Central PA!
  • lol Woo hoo!!! That is awesome!!! Thanks!!! Where are you from!? I guess I should have quoted it, oh well this is to fit4mom
  • Hello!!!!
  • fit4mom
    I'm from the west coast. You know what they say about us. No really do you because I'm totally self conscious and I worry allot about what people think of us that I don't even know (and probably in all likely events aren't even thinking of me) and I crouch down in the corner and eat chocolate under a blanket with a flashlight fearing my kids will hear me open the wrapper. And then they will declare mutiny and put me in a psych ward and find my secret stash of candy (that you know they suspect we have stashed away and we really do......)

Psych totally kidding. Not really a headcase. Promise.:huh:
    Although if you asked my husband.....
    So anyways, yeah I'm from Washington. We get all four seasons, although this year we got like a week of summer so I don't think it really counts. Snowing like crazy now.
    Sorry, I type allot, You'd think I was the one that needed to talk.:laugh:
  • fit4mom
    Hey if you get a chance a few topics down in Chit-chat, fun, and games is a topic called Last post is the WINNER thread! - part 4. It's Hillariouse! I didn't get it at first so I totally made a fool of myself, but it was still funny!
    So is it snowing where your at?
  • Lol your fun!!! It snowed one day in oct. And hasn't since. But I know its coming soon! Right when we least expect it of course! But wow way on the other side of the country you are! How is it over there? I have a friend from seattle!
    Hey if you get a chance a few topics down in Chit-chat, fun, and games is a topic called Last post is the WINNER thread! - part 4. It's Hillariouse! I didn't get it at first so I totally made a fool of myself, but it was still funny!
    So is it snowing where your at?
  • fit4mom
    If it's snowing they're inside! We watched Seattle snow crashes on YouTube and MAN it was harsh! I like it here but there are alot of bad drivers! It really is crazy. My poor husband drives allot and some days he could just fly out of his skin but holds it together somehow.
  • fit4mom
    Well I did it. HAHA I killed the thread. My thread killing super powers must be growing with each cut thread. I did it. I cut it real bad.:devil:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Well I did it. HAHA I killed the thread. My thread killing super powers must be growing with each cut thread. I did it. I cut it real bad.:devil:
    Lol
    Hey! My brother just moved back from Port Townsend.

We have beautiful weather lately here in NY
  • fit4mom
    Well that's crazy. Usually you guys get freak snow blizzards don't you? Or so it seems.