Has anyone out there...

Options
Has anyone out there actually LOSE the advertised 20 lbs using the 30 Day Shred? I only hear of weight gain in the first week, and a few stories of inches lost. But I have not ran across any weight loss success stories using the Jillian Michaels 30DS. Let me know, Thank you!

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I believe they advertise the possible weight loss as "up to 20 pounds".

To see folks' results with it, try the "Search" link just above this thread, searching for: 30DS results
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    We'll let you know. My wife (hootsmamma) are planning on starting it tomorrow and staying with it for 30 days. I've heard of a lot of folks losing inches too. I'll take those as I like the NSV's even more than the scale going down. Good luck.
  • eadaniel11
    eadaniel11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you, good luck to you guys.... keep me posted.
  • kimski08
    kimski08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    There's a massive thread on 30DS with before and after pictures along with inch loss etc :-)
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What ^^ said. Huge thread. It's what made me decide to do it. I'm on day 20, and while I don't think I'll lose 20 pounds I've definitely lost weight. And I feel really good.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    And here is the huge thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

Pack a lunch -- it's huge, rolling over a couple of times! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!