Not that much to lose *LOSE 15lbs in 12 Weeks* Continued...[

Options
Here is the new thread everyone! Weigh #4 is today!!!! & we have 8 more weigh ins! How is everybody doing??!

Replies

• kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Helllooooooooooo! :)

Back down to 139.5 this week. Unfortunately it's almost where I started but at least the two pounds of bloat went away from last week.

So I guess:
    SW:140
    CW:139.5
    GW:130 (I could still do it!)

Good luck with Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! (I can't tell where everyone is from)
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    meg i feel you i had a gain this week too...oh well such is life i'm not stressin or letting it upset me!

Kschr201 awesome job on your loss!!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    CW 206
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    SW (for the group) 135
    CW: 133.5
    GW: 123-125 :)

Good luck to everyone! Have a great weekend!!
  • delamer23
    delamer23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just in the nick of time- again! I must say I was pretty pleased today since I was at 145.2 this morning and did pretty well with 30 Day Shred- feeling up to starting Level 2 tomorrow...Alas, I'm sure I've blown it today since work required lunch and dinner out, and then meeting up with an old friend over a few beers put me waaay over my calories for the day. Thank goodness it was a morning weigh-in, now there's a whole week of exercise and being good to work for! I hope everyone is pleased with their progress.
    SW:150
    CW: 145.2
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    looks like everyone hada great week!! This morning i came in at 149!! wahoo! this is what i was last weigh in and i was 148 before i got sick so just one pound away from pre sick weight so glad the water retention is going down! Keep it up everyone!!
  • kschr201
    Options
    This may sound really silly but I hadn't really checked my BMR since I started 17 pounds ago. I noticed my allotment of calories has steadily gone with the weightloss. I didn't realize that my recommended calories had become way less than my BMR.

I've been reading other posts on the site that say especially as you get closer to your goal you may have to switch your daily calories to your BMR if it's far above what MFP recommends. (since technically if it's below, you aren't even eating enough for your organs to live off of) So I'm changing to 0.5 a week (it's way more in line with my BMR) and steadily increasing my calories to see what happens. Here goes!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    wow that half way confused me but half way made sense! I must check that!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    ok so my BMR says 1369 a day and my total goal is 1200 so i probably need to adjust some settings too huh???
  • kschr201
    Options
    wow that half way confused me but half way made sense! I must check that!

I'm terrible at explaining. sorry :P

Here's the stickied thread where someone asked about it. You have to read through a bit of it where people explain.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/6832-eating-all-of-your-calories-bmr
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    cool thanks!!
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to weigh in on Friday but I def didn't gain bc TOM! I was shocked!!! I didn't lose though CW is 132.6! Still need to lose the 2.6 by Thanksgiving to meet my goal....it may be close!
  • dreamgurl2324
    Options
    I'm def not gonna meet my thanksgiving goal...4 pounds! AHHH But you could surley meet yours!! Work hard girl you can do it!!
  • plums
    plums Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh I was away for 4 days so I missed my weigh in and I wasn't filling in me food diary. Not too confident on a loss this week but I'll hit the gym in the mean time and see what I can do! :)
  • megcalvert
    Options
    I didn't do well over the holiday :( I gained almost 2 pounds. to top it off I was sick for some of it so no exercise. Didn't meet my goal by Thanksgiving...maybe I can get down to my goal of 125 by Christmas....or close...
  • kschr201
    Options
    I haven't even ventured on the scale yet...I figured I'd be good all week before weigh in friday - maybe it will lessen the blow of whatever I gained over the long weekend.
  • megcalvert
    Options
    Well it must have been all the sodium I ate because I am back down to what I was before the holiday. 131.8lbs!! I wanted to be at 130 before thanksgiving but I will take it. I am aiming for 125 by Christmas! That's amost 7 pounds...so I may have to settle for 127! I will be happy to see the 120's again!!!!
  • foster59803
    Options
    Well it must have been all the sodium I ate because I am back down to what I was before the holiday. 131.8lbs!! I wanted to be at 130 before thanksgiving but I will take it. I am aiming for 125 by Christmas! That's amost 7 pounds...so I may have to settle for 127! I will be happy to see the 120's again!!!!

Yeah Congrats!
  • foster59803
    Options
    Nice job on the weight loss after the holiday! I was too scared to weigh in on Friday after eating like a sumo wrestler on Thanksgiving. But, I stepped on the scale this morning and was down! CW: 132.8 .7 loss from last friday weigh in. Not much, but considering the holidays, I was pretty happy. I hope it stays off !!!!!
  • megcalvert
    Options
    Nice job on the weight loss after the holiday! I was too scared to weigh in on Friday after eating like a sumo wrestler on Thanksgiving. But, I stepped on the scale this morning and was down! CW: 132.8 .7 loss from last friday weigh in. Not much, but considering the holidays, I was pretty happy. I hope it stays off !!!!!

That is awesome!!! Great job!!!!!