Ripped in 30!!

Options
Just did day one.....holy *kitten*!!!!!!!! thats all I have to say!!!! and I thought I was in pretty good shape, but while I was sweating my brains out those girls didn't even break a sweat!!

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    haha i'm too scared to even do it after finishing 30DS! eventually i'll get to it when i conquer my fear of jillian!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just ordered Ri30. Going to do it right after 30DS. I'm on day 5 and I thought the same thing after day 1. It's a good workout, esp. in 20 minutes.
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ri30 tomorow! And my husband has agreed to do it with me...Kevin, glad to see another guy doing Jillian's workouts!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Wait until you hit week 2 :noway: I just did my second day of week 2 and I hurt in a whole different way to week 1 LOL

Already starting to see results though so its worth it :flowerforyou:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Ri30 tomorow! And my husband has agreed to do it with me...Kevin, glad to see another guy doing Jillian's workouts!

Yeah it's surprisingly tough...and I thought I was in shape! haha. You'll definitely see results.

I want to get all of her DVDs (ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack) and just rotate them each month. Plus that will give me something to do when I only have 30 minutes available, or if it's raining (I usually run outside).
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 this morning, and it kicked my butt. Looking forward to getting fit in the next 30 days even tho it's gonna be hard. I've been exerciseing regularly since August but this is a whole different intensity. I know that it is gonna be worth it. Can't wait to see the results. I took new measurements and pictures yesterday so I can see how I did afterward. Feel free to friend request me and we can follow along with each others progress during the next 30 days.
  • CaptainSwab
    Options
    I have it but am afraid to put it in. Lol
  • leezanicole
    Options
    I started this morning too and wow. I was so not prepared for the workout I got. I'm definitely excited and hope that I will be able to push through it!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I started with my younger brother, who is 17. I gave him the option of 30ds and Ri30, telling him that Ri30 is supposedly harder so he chose that one. He was talking like "oh this is gonna be a girl workout. This is gonna be so easy!" He made it about halfway through after admitting that he felt like an idiot for underestimating jillian!!!:laugh: But I can definitely see why everyone gets such awesome results!!!
  • abower150
    Options
    what type of workout do you put into your exercise for the day?? what would you call that??
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    what type of workout do you put into your exercise for the day?? what would you call that??

circuit training.

Today will be my day 3 of week 2 for ripped in 30. it is one heck of a workout!
  • abower150
    Options
    thanks!! :)
  • Lavern77
    Options
    just finished day 2. My biggest struggle so far is with the ab circuit where you lay on your side and have to lift up using your obliques.
    Overall, I'm so sore from day 1 that I hurt everytime I moved thru the whole workout this morning, LOL It will get better just gotta push right on thru. I guess my chest and arms must be pretty weak because I would never have thought that push ups would hurt so bad.
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My husband and I start week 2 tomorow...yikes! Keep hearing it's the hardest week. By the end of this past week I was already feeling stronger. I remember from the shred, at first her workouts seem impossible (espcially after a long break from exercising) but its amazing how fast your body gets used to it.
  • Lavern77
    Options
    I took a couple days off with the holiday, but I'm back at it this morning. Today was technically my day 4, and I was definitely able to do more pushups today than on day 1. Plan to do two more days on level one before moving to level two.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Done the shred a few times, only just got ripped. Going to start tomorrow, hopfully be in better shape for xmas :)