Enough is Enough!!

Options
I know, I know. The holidays are here, so why start a workout program now? Just wait until New Years and make that resolution, right? I mean I can see where that got me this year. Well, this morning when I got up and looked at myself I said enough is enough. My 5 year old little girl was right the other day when she said, “Daddy your belly is getting bigger.”

My name is Michael, and I have been putting off P90X long enough. I would start and around week two or three give in and stop. And I would always have a good excuse, or at least in my mind it was a good excuse.

So I will be starting P90X on Monday November 21, 2011. With no more excuses, and nothing but pure focus on gaining my health back.

Replies

• costaricaapril
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision! Wishing you luck and will power!
  • JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    Awesome! good luck to you, check in tomorrow, tells us how you are feeling
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old asked me the other day if I had another baby in my belly. I told him no and he said well it looks like it. Time for me to start exercising as well.
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Way to go! There is no better time than the present to start! And you have got a great attitiude. Would love to hear how you like P90X. I've done TurboFire and am waiting for Hip Hop abs to arrive anyday now. My plan is to do P90X the beginning of 2012.
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision! You've GOT this!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just try to maintain that motivation! P90X is no joke
  • mkwade317
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will keep you all posted
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! You can do it! :D
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    good luck dude! the best work out plan is the one you can stick to. no one says you only have to do P90X. do P90X for a week, and then give yourself a break. or whatever. find a routine and a work out that YOU can stick to.
  • babic
    babic Posts: 2
    Options
    Mike..... Yes, we can do it!!!!!
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Put your best foot forward! I love how positive you are. Your daughter sounds like a cutie!
  • ciramon
    Options
    Sounds great!!! my boyfriends 5 year old sister did the same thing...she looked at me and said I was fat...I felt pretty shocked and its one of the reasons I want to lose weight now. I need to change the way I look and feel about myself. Good luck!!!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'll be checking in 3 weeks!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You can do this!
  • mkwade317
    Options
    Well today was the first day of P90X, Chest & Back. My goal was to be up at 4:30 this morning to get my workout in before I had to be at work at 7. Well, since I got off work last night at 11pm, and had to turn back around and start my day shift it didn't work out that way. But I did getit done after I got off of work this afternoon.

The workout was great. The pull ups kick my butt because I am such a big guy. 5'9" 275 lbs. Felt like a sissy because I had to use a chair most of the time, but it will get better. Tomorrow is another day, time to rest up!
  • sobotkal
    Options
    Rock that P90X!
  • sobotkal
    Options
    Rock that P90X!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Little kids are good at telling it like it is, and it's okay because they never mean any harm by it, unlike some adults out there.
  • nenyemena
    Options
    Good for you
  • Mundtster
    Options
    Good luck to you! I do P90x each winter, this is my 3rd round. It is really an amazing workout and if you do it correctly, will produce great results!