I have to do this.

Options
Hi, I'm Andie. I'm trying to lose the weight I've gained in the last 10 years so I can be around longer for my kids.. Definitely a long road ahead of me. I am counting all calories that I eat, trying to change my eating habits. I am an emotional eater, so it can be a struggle. I am also dedicated to working out on my days off + any day I don't work a whole 8 hour shift. I work in a deli, so an active lifestyle for sure. My hubby just got me a subscription to gymbox and I am liking the variety, I doubt I'll get bored!

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You sound extremely motivated, and I have no doubt that you can reach your goals :D Keep us posted! I can't wait to hear about your progress!
  • mkwade317
    Options
    Andie, I am starting off just like you. Stay focused, and never give up!!!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an awesome site. Everyone is very supportive here and help each other stay on track!

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is the place to be. Great site, great folks and all the support and encouragement add up to success! I still think the guys that created MFP deserve the Nobel Peace Prize! Good luck!
  • Blaizen
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I tried this a few months ago and I just didn't follow through. This time, I have a lot more support from family and friends. I have had a couple slip ups this time but have just started over & try not to beat myself up about it. Progress not perfection, right?
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site..!