Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I have to do this.

Hi, I'm Andie. I'm trying to lose the weight I've gained in the last 10 years so I can be around longer for my kids.. Definitely a long road ahead of me. I am counting all calories that I eat, trying to change my eating habits. I am an emotional eater, so it can be a struggle. I am also dedicated to working out on my days off + any day I don't work a whole 8 hour shift. I work in a deli, so an active lifestyle for sure. My hubby just got me a subscription to gymbox and I am liking the variety, I doubt I'll get bored!

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Welcome! You sound extremely motivated, and I have no doubt that you can reach your goals :D Keep us posted! I can't wait to hear about your progress!
  • Andie, I am starting off just like you. Stay focused, and never give up!!!
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Welcome! This is an awesome site. Everyone is very supportive here and help each other stay on track!

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Welcome this is the place to be. Great site, great folks and all the support and encouragement add up to success! I still think the guys that created MFP deserve the Nobel Peace Prize! Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone! I tried this a few months ago and I just didn't follow through. This time, I have a lot more support from family and friends. I have had a couple slip ups this time but have just started over & try not to beat myself up about it. Progress not perfection, right?
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Welcome to the site..!