WARNING...If you're at a vulnerable state...Please don't rea

Options
polar5554
polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
As the title states...WARNING!!

I just wanted to share a concoction that I just made that isn't the most weightloss friendly...However, Im sure that we all have those times every once in a while where we just kinda "enjoy" treats when necessary (you ladies know what i'm talking about)...

Anyways, I always have an open container of Yellow cake bater in my pantry (I used it when I used to make homemade cake batter ice cream).

Well today, I was in one of those moods where I just NEEDED something bad..So I decided on Bisquick Pancakes...(not so bad really)...Well I was going along making them and stumbled upon my cake batter dry mix in the pantry and thought...Hmmmm, Why not?

I added about 1/4 cup to the recipe (which I halved on the Bisquick box) and let me just say...WOW!!! They were the best damn pancakes I've had in a long time!!!!

Replies

• RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Everything in moderation is good! I'm going to have my husband attempt these for breakfast one day!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    How "bad" do you think they were? It doesn't sound TOOOOO bad.
  • boneyEm
    Options
    good on you, your on a diet, but the d in diet does not mean deprive. in moderation you can have those pancakes- im from england and would like to know more about this batter- we dont have it
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    this just got me hungry...no joke! haha
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    mmmm...I love pancakes. I used to make home made batter and add President's Choice Decadent chocolate chips (like half a bag lol) and a banana or two. Made like 12 pancakes and they were AMAZING! Definitely a once-a-year sort of breakfast now!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    That sounds good... I have a box of spice cake I wonder how that would be!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. I didn't use any box mixes, but they were still very good.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Bisquick flour makes the best cakes too. It's a crazy, mixed up world, i tells ya.
  • Gazer362
    Gazer362 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Very creative!