How many calories now?

Ok I started out @268 lbs Aug 30 with a goal of 225 lbs , I'm just a couple or three lbs away from reaching that goal. When I get there can I just multiply 225 x 18 calories which is 4050 calories and eat that many to maintain my 225? Ready to drink a few beers for the Holidays and eat out @ a new restaurant that just opened in my home town. But , I don't want to gain any or lose any weight . I've only been having bout 2000 give or take while walking anywhere from 1 hour to hour & half a day most days .

Replies

• I'd whack your stats into a few calculators - http://health.qandas.com/diet/how-many-calories-do-i-need-to-lose-maintain-or-gain-weight.html

Although I think you can set MFP for maintenance rather than loss...
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Firstly, congratulations! :happy:

Secondly, update your goal settings to maintenance to see how many calories you can consume without gaining back the weight you lost. :)

Good luck with getting off the last few lbs! :D

Crystal
  • makes1
    makes1 Posts: 26
    How do I update my goal settings in MFP ? I guess I need to do it on reg computer instead this iPad , can't figure out how
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    I would probably ease into maintenance calories, just to give some time for adjustments and watch to make sure there's no gain, since it's so much more than you've been eating.

Just my opinion though, I don't even play a doctor on tv.