OH YEA!!!

Options
so today, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my bra. It just seemed wierd, like it wasn't doing what it was supposed to do. It was then that I realized......It needed TIGHTENED!!! Not loosened:)It's the little things:)

Replies

• daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    so today, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my bra. It just seemed wierd, like it wasn't doing what it was supposed to do. It was then that I realized......It needed TIGHTENED!!! Not loosened:)It's the little things:)
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    That is so cool! Congrats on tightening things up.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is so awesome, I haven't had to do that yet, I am hoping that I have to.
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That is so funny I had the same problem today!! In fact I think I need to go shopping!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    Haha, lol. Thats awesome.

Congrats!! :smile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Love problems like that. I am training for a five k and I was running tonight and it felt like my pants were falling down. While I was wearing a pear of running pants that is big I knew the draw string was pulled tight....then I realized....I was running with my underwear around my hips. Guess I gotta at least do a little shopping. lol

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!