Diet & Exercise Question

Options
Does anyone else find themselves hungrier on days they don't work out? I do, & I wasn't sure if there was a reason for it.

Replies

• Sheriemae
    Options
    I'm not sure why this happens, but it happens to me too. I would love to know why.?
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me too. My reason for it is cuz we aren't doing anything to keep our silly minds off food. I drink so much Hot Tea on my rest days! I'm always glad when Monday comes so I can work out! Our minds are strange!!!!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. Doesn't bother me too much, as I'm in maintenance and can run it off the day after.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. Guess I should start working out more =)
  • rdhaynes
    Options
    My problem is that I don't feel like eating, at all, on the days that I work out!
  • Haha, well at least I'm not the only one! Just gotta use that self-control, I guess! :noway:
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I notice that on days that I don't work out, I tend to think more about eating and about food. I wonder if that's related.
  • wlossw
    Options
    You're body releases hormones when you exercise, that suppress hunger. Use it to your advantage. Sometimes when I'm feeling hungry, I find it helpful to go for a quick 20minute walk. It's a great way to stick to your goals.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Must be those cute little endorphins.