Nike+ Users?

Options
I am looking to start using the Nike+ app on my iPhone, but I am unwilling to part with my New Balances. I'm looking for a contraption that will allow me to use the sensor without buying the Nike+ shoes... does anyone have a favorite? I only use one pair of shoes for now, so being able to transmit the sensor isn't terribly important to me. I just don't want to lose the sensor or have an uncomfortable run!

Thanks!

Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have Nike+ and use it without Nike shoes. I wasn't aware that you had to have Nike shoes for it? I guess it would be a bonus, but not a requirement. It serves its purpose for me. I think it's a great app!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I have New Balance. I just buy the little pouch that the sensor goes in and attaches to your laces.
  • nvouvalis
    Options
    So where do you store the sensor?
  • socialite1
    Options
    I don't use Nike+ but I've heard users say they clip that sensor to their shoe laces and it works just as well.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's a little pouch that you put on your laces. I got mine at ****'s Sporting good store.
  • nvouvalis
    Options
    I have New Balance. I just buy the little pouch that the sensor goes in and attaches to your laces.

That's what I was looking for! I was wondering if folks had favorite sensor storage devices... I see a lot on Amazon, all with good and bad reviews.
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I have seen them at Best Buy, Target, sneaker stores in the mall
  • nvouvalis
    Options
    My apologies... I think I was unclear. I am wondering if any users have *particular* pouches/clips that they really like, and if so, if they wouldn't mind sharing which ones those are. I have looked through a lot of them at Amazon.com, and basically am just trying to decide which one to buy.

(I am open to going elsewhere to get one if you didn't get it on Amazon and are super in love with yours!)