Couponers

Options
What are your favorite websites to find coupons or great deals? I'm trying to cut some costs in my budget.
Thanks

Replies

• evans72002
    evans72002 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    shortcuts.com
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    thekrazycouponlady.com

LOVE IT!

We need to start a couponing group, that'd be fun.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    thekrazycouponlady.com

LOVE IT!

We need to start a couponing group, that'd be fun.
    It would! I'd love to be doing much more... I used to be coupon crazy... I need to get back to that! :wink: Great idea for a thread/Group!:drinker:

ETA: Just found this one browsing the boards, there's a few more links in it to check out!:drinker: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/394666-coupons-contests-and-freebies
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    try www.couponmom.com and also kroger has coupons you can load to your card on their site. Also www.smartsource.com
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just started and found the following sites helpful so far....

http://hip2save.com/

http://myfrugaladventures.com/

http://www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com/

Happy savings!!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I wish there were coupons for things like fresh produce, plain yogurt, eggs.... with the exception of dog food I never see any coupons for things I normally buy.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Bump*
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kfue
    kfue Posts: 17
    Options
    Sign-up at afullcup.com a site where couponers unite and post all of the best deals, online coupons, and the best bargains at all area supermarkets (using the sales and coupons).

I love the site and have found so many deals there. There is also a forum for newbies where you can learn how to coupon and the coupon policies at stores.

Good luck :-)

afullcup.com
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Sign-up at afullcup.com a site where couponers unite and post all of the best deals, online coupons, and the best bargains at all area supermarkets (using the sales and coupons).

I love the site and have found so many deals there. There is also a forum for newbies where you can learn how to coupon and the coupon policies at stores.

Good luck :-)

afullcup.com

Love this site, great for newbies and veterans alike. Hotcouponworld.com is another good one. I like that they have individual forums for each store plus they have a great coupon database. (this goes for both sites) Lots of people willing to help out and answer questions for newbies. Plus most store ads are available days or even weeks in advance, great for planning.

For printable coupons, some good sites:

www.coupons.com
    www.smartsource.com
    www.redplum.com
    www.bettycrocker.com

Also check individual manufacturer's websites and Facebook pages, many offer printable coupons.

I have slacked off on the couponing at the grocery store lately since I'm eating more fresh items (harder to get coupons and rebates for those things - although I've been getting great deals on frozen items that work great for me and other items like olive oil, sweeteners, tea and coffee, cereal, whole grain pasta, pasta sauces, etc), but even if you can't find coupons for the foods you eat, you can still coupon for cleaning products, personal hygeine, baby products, etc. CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens all offer great deals every now and then. Just don't walk in and buy anything at regular price. LOL ONLY buy stuff at the drugstores when it's a crazy good deal. They all give away 'freebies' on occasion, but they all have rewards systems that can be a little intimidating when you're starting out. If you want to look into those, I suggest picking 1 drugstore and studying up on their system, stick with it for several weeks or longer until you feel really comfortable with that system before you start learning another one. Their systems are similar in some ways but have very important differences that can really mess a newbie up if they confuse the rules at one store for another. AFC and HCW have great info for getting started at the drugstores.
  • TigerBlood72
    TigerBlood72 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    raininghotcoupons.com is another good site. She actually does a weekly round-up where she matches up the coupons to the various sales to help you maximize your savings as well. She also has a facebook page and posts tons of giveaways, discounts, and sales.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    i use krazycouponlady too.