181704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO.... I JUST CLOCKED IN MY FIRST 4.. DOESNT IT FEEL GREAT!
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    Nice job. How long did you wait before you clock in? Do you weigh daily or weekly then clock it in
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    you guys are so motivated and encourages others on. Losing weight has been a struggle for me and now I'm 53 it seems like it's here to stay. I just want to lose 50 lbs and believe me I am exercising but instead it seems like I am putting on more weight, Ijust bought a HRM to help me stay in my zone in terms of intensity. I'll see how that goes. Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ONE WEEK FOR ME.. I AM STOKED.. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD DO IT!!!! I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED.. BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT FOR SOME REASON.. I WANT IT.. I WANT TO BE HEALTHY..I WANT TO BE SEXY.. I AM GONNA DO IT AND I KNOW YOU CAN TOO.. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!
  • blamadrid09
    Options
    I weigh in every week. I started April 1st (Fool I know), and the first week I lost 1.3lbs and little by little every week a little more until today I hit 3 lbs. It is such a good feeling. And I have all of you to thank, when I am feeling down all I have to do is get online and read the posts and then I feel better and can go on.

THANK YOU ALL!! :flowerforyou:
    181704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    keep fighting the good fight ...just exercise and log in your food and it will happen. I lost 2lbs a week for the first 4 weeks then I slacked off a bit, ahd things happen, you know TTOM , but still I have lost 2 more lbs over the last 3 weeks, and I weigh in on Friday and I'm pretty sure I lost another, so just keep trying and be honest with your logging in and you will see results.:happy:
    I wish you all the best of luck.
  • catmac
    catmac Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!

Hey ladyhawk, make sure you eat according to plan. Take in the right amount of calories and make sure you log in your exercise and eat more when it says to. I know its unbelievable that you have to eat more to loose weight but once you wrap your head around it, its true. Just gotta eat good calories not bad!

Good luck everyone!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's great!!! Keep on keepin' on!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: