How to determine Nutrition info???

Options
OK, so I'm eating a Subway Sandwich and I can't find the nutrition info for it... Does anyone know how to do this?

It's a 12'' Spicy Italian with Roast beef on Monterey Cheddar bread with the bread hollowed out.
regular meat ( pepperoni, Salami, and Roast beef)
NO cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Red Onion
Spinach
Light (as in amount) Mayo
and Light ( again, as in amount) Mustard...

Thank you for any help!

Replies

• Sheba477
    Sheba477 Posts: 4
    Options
    OK, so I'm eating a Subway Sandwich and I can't find the nutrition info for it... Does anyone know how to do this?

It's a 12'' Spicy Italian with Roast beef on Monterey Cheddar bread with the bread hollowed out.
    regular meat ( pepperoni, Salami, and Roast beef)
    NO cheese
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Cucumber
    Red Onion
    Spinach
    Light (as in amount) Mayo
    and Light ( again, as in amount) Mustard...

Thank you for any help!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    well, there's a couple of ways...Subway actually has great nutritional info that breaks everything down by ingredient. you can look up the amounts they use of individual ingredients and add it up to get to an approx. total,

http://www.subway.com/applications/NutritionInfo/index.aspx

(click on the link for the printer friendly version of nutritional info, it has individual sandwich components)

Or....use a recipe analyzer and put in approx amounts of each item. Someone else posted the link to this one earlier today and I really like it.

http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php?
  • Sheba477
    Sheba477 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you! I figured it out piece by piece and Yep! I should have stuck with the 6'' if I was going to eat it at all! I'm new to all this so I am just learning! I'm going to log before I eat from now on!
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Thank you , thank you, thank you for the recipe analysis website. Love it!!!!
  • oleg483
    oleg483 Posts: 4
    Options
    how do i measure my body fat percentage ???? some advice would be greatly appreciated
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    The most accurate way i know of to measure bofy fat percentage is with the fat calipers(i don't know the technical term for them) ...if you have a gym membership ask one of the trainers, see it they will help you out....