19 lbs down

Snags
Snags Posts: 43
edited September 19 in Success Stories
well im almost to my 1st mini goal getting back into the 220's I cant belive i let myself get back to 250 after i got down to 190 4 yrs ago. But here we go again and this time my wife and i decided to do something that is a lifestyle not just a diet. Ive lost 19 lbs since around the 2nd week of March and my wife has lost 33lbs since Jan 5th. Just want to say congrats to everyone on here i see alot of people that have lost life changing weight. Everyone keep it up!!!!

Replies

• Snags
    well im almost to my 1st mini goal getting back into the 220's I cant belive i let myself get back to 250 after i got down to 190 4 yrs ago. But here we go again and this time my wife and i decided to do something that is a lifestyle not just a diet. Ive lost 19 lbs since around the 2nd week of March and my wife has lost 33lbs since Jan 5th. Just want to say congrats to everyone on here i see alot of people that have lost life changing weight. Everyone keep it up!!!!

RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Glad to hear about your (and your wife's) progress! Congrats, and keep it up!!! :drinker:
  • Snags
    thank you we still have our bad days on the weekend but other than that its all business :)
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Great job!!! Sounds like you and your wife are the perfect partners for each other. Supportive and encouraging. Thanks for sharing the progress with those of us just starting our life changing journey.

Many Blessings,
    Nita
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Keep on keepin' on!!!!!
  • Congrats! You both are doing great!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Way to go!! My husband and I are doing this together too
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!