Bride-to-be! Who else is schedding for their wedding?

Options
About 10 more months until my big day. would like to lose about 35 lbs before I walk down the aisle. Looking for fellow future brides who are also dieting and would like to share weight loss tips, words of encouragement and maybe some wedding ideas too! :D

Replies

• babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    i'm getting married in seven weeks... i'm hoping to lose another 10lb by then!!
  • Ashleyroberts297
    Ashleyroberts297 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey, i am getting married next july!! i am half way to my goal, lost 2 stones and want to lose about 2 more!!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    im getting married in september next year i have a biiig goal not sure if ill make it but im going to try! congrats on your engagement :) and good luck to you on your journey feel free to add me if you want
  • spinach_kid
    Options
    Hi all! I am another July bride. I know my wedding is a while away, but I am really determined to finalize my weight loss before all of the real madness begins! I was going strong for a while, but for the past couple months I have been at a plateau. My dress came in this weekend and now I have been re-energized to loose the rest of the weight.

What is everyone else doing to reach their goal? Any favorite workouts or favorite sources for healthy recipes? I am trying to gather new ideas to step up my game!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in August but have been engaged since last November. I've lost around 30 (but joined MFP after a lot of the loss), but still have a bit to go. Feel free to add me!
  • mltamummyxx
    Options
    my wedding will be getting booked when i have lost 2 stone! tomorrow is my first day of being back to trying to lose weight since my daughter got sick and started strong medication last month, i put on 5 lb in that time! tomorrow will be the start of big changes im sure :) good luck to everyone :)
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Me! But I started early, I'm getting married May 18 2013.
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Me! I am getting married next August. Getting closer and closer!
  • JammiRee
    Options
    May 26, 2012. Seemed so far at one point and now it's SO CLOSE :love:
  • khc14
    khc14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    me! may 4th! eeeek! 10-15kg to lose, started today :-)
  • AlmostMrsMoore
    Options
    Me! I have about 2 years before my wedding but no harm in starting early! Anyone who wants to feel free to add me, the more support the better, right? :)
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 5 months! (April 28) I'm hoping to lose as much as possible before then, but I need to be careful. My wedding dress fits really well, and I look really good in it, I'm scared of the cost of alterations if I continue to lose >.<
  • nifnerf
    nifnerf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married April 2012 and started this journey on May 2, 2012 giving myself just about a year! I'm doing Zumba and walking my dog but I have to say Zumba is amazing if you like to dance. The thought of getting on a treadmill or doing "traditional" workouts make me run for a cheeseburger so this is how I've found I can exercise without it feeling like exercise. LOVE. IT.
  • falfal923
    falfal923 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Getting married June 2012. Trying to lose 20-25 lbs. Lost about 4 so far. Looking for encouragement, support along the way!!
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    June 16, 2012... have lost 13lbs since August 24, 2011 with mfp... want another 10-13lbs before fitting March 30th ,
  • KatiaBee
    Options
    im getting married july next year - would love to lose about 2 stone before then but have been saying that for goodness knows how long. realised i know have less than 8 months so am trying extra hard to stick with it but not finding it easy at all. if anyone wants to add me for mutual motivation feel free! off to the gym right now - i can do this!!
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) July 7,2012 here. Not sure of my goal wt at this time, but I'll know when I hit it:happy:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wedding date = July 14, 2012!!!!!! i've lost 54 pounds so far and am 4 pounds away from my first goal of 150 pounds! And then I want to lose another 10-15 pounds by spring so I can maintain and tone more for the wedding! Picked out my dress in September :):):)
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in August of next year.... Yikes!!! I gotsta get to work!!
  • sawace
    Options
    I'm getting married November 17 2012! It's time to start getting serious! I would love to have some brides-to-be friends on here to help all of us stay on track!