Same Shirt, Different Person

Options
bregalad5
bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
I made this as a blog post but decided what the heck why not make it a thread, too :smile:

I put on this shirt yesterday and it made me realize how far I really have come. It's the shirt I'm wearing in one of my "before" pictures that I use - one of the pictures which made me realize that I needed to do something NOW. I hate this picture, even though it was taken on an awesome day when an old friend visited me in Rome. She's cut out of this version of it so that you can see me in all my large glory.

So, I figured out how to do self-timer pictures on my camera today, put the shirt back on, and am showing you the difference. Hopefully you can see what I see: someone in transition, but who is making big strides toward her goal of losing 100 + pounds :)

Sidenote: please don't mind my bad hair day. I had put it up after taking a shower... it's picky. Sorry about the lighting, too, heh :indifferent:

September 2010 in Rome:

before.png

Today:

DSCN2827.jpg

Showing how much room there is in the shirt now:

DSCN2836.jpg

Replies

• missjazzj
    Options
    Well done, be very proud!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'd love to see a pic with a shirt that fits, as I can see this one is now WAY too big!!

Excellent work!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    Very good!!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great Job! It does look like a different shirt :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'd love to see a pic with a shirt that fits, as I can see this one is now WAY too big!!

Excellent work!

Most of mine are too big. Have to have money to go shopping, heh. Working on it!
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    that is awesome. I can see a tremendous change.
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great!
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    Thats a really good idea!! You're doing a great job!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    congrats!
    what a great feeling!!
    well done:)
  • Bungee_tyme
    Options
    Wow, That is great! Keep up the good work. I shoud take some photos in old clothes. (ones I have pictures in before.)
    That is a great Idea. I am going to just punch new holes in my current belt and keep it until I hit my goal weight. I have punched 5 new holes so far. That's one for every ten pounds! I love how that shirt fits you now! You are going to need a new wardrobe soon!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You've done fantastically so far! :)
  • JessicaEPope
    JessicaEPope Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You can totally tell the difference, it's like your stomach has disappeared!

Keep it up, hope to see another progress pic in the same shirt later down the line!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! You definitely have a whole lot more room in that shirt now!
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    how wonderful for you! I bet you are feeling really good about right now and you should! Congrats!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful!! You are doing great!!
  • Bookish_Mama
    Bookish_Mama Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I love clothing NSVs more than anything. Good job :)
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the excellent work!
  • careyayn22
    Options
    WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!