My New Motivation...

Options
So, last night I stumbled across my boyfriend's ex girlfriend...

It seems she has lost a lot of weight and looks pretty darn good. Granted, I know that I am still better than her in everyway :tongue: ... it was just a yucky feeling to see how good she is looking.

As silly as it sounds, this is my motivation for the week! :smile:

Replies

• fnstqlty
    fnstqlty Posts: 11
    Options
    So, last night I stumbled across my boyfriend's ex girlfriend...

It seems she has lost a lot of weight and looks pretty darn good. Granted, I know that I am still better than her in everyway :tongue: ... it was just a yucky feeling to see how good she is looking.

As silly as it sounds, this is my motivation for the week! :smile:
  • rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    Whatever it takes, girl!:smile:
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    you stumbled across her? was she hiding on the floor? :tongue: just kidding.

that's great motivation...keep it going!!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Our primary motivation should always be from within ourselves . . . but let's face it, humans are socially influenced animals . . . we all get motivation from others, positive and negative. It's perfect natural, and if it gets you exercising and eating right, then more power to you! ;):happy:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Sometimes all we need is a little motivation!
  • fnstqlty
    fnstqlty Posts: 11
    Options
    We all have a long term goal in mind and my long term goal simply is for "me". In order to reach that long term goal, I find it easier to find daily motivations. Regardless of how silly some may seem, I will get myself in whatever mind set I need to work towards that long term goal. :smile:
  • Mary4Jesus
    Mary4Jesus Posts: 219
    Options
    I reached my first goal today by 2 lbs. I am so happy I have been crying thanking Jesus for all the help He gives me to stay focused. I am so excited, I just can't wait to get weighed again because everytime will now be a Godsend to me....I don't weigh offen, it works better for me...4/23/09mjb
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mary4Jesus!

On another note, I heard an interesting topic on the radio this morning... which is worse, if your significant other exs are much better looking than you or hideous?
  • Mary4Jesus
    Mary4Jesus Posts: 219
    Options
    :laugh: Hi mhammet1...I don't have to worry about looks, we are both old farts and ugly...LOL...we've been married for 39 years so we went from hotties to uglies together. We're best friends and he's going to retire the 1st week of July and we'll be fishing and ATV riding, etc. in the Idaho mountains. I bet you have a great sense of humor...Thanks for the congrats and a good laugh, I bet a lot of people could have major food for thought with that. Have a great evening...Peace out...Mary (yep we're from the 60's and they were good to us!)