Kashi

Options
Ok. I am hooked. Kashi. That company rocks. Lots of healthy foods. Most of them taste really good. So glad to see a food company that is committed to having everything they make healthy.

I know their food costs a little bit more, but for me, its worth it. I usually work 10-12 on most weekdays, so I want something that is quick to grab. Keeping their stuff at my desk and in the freezer always gives me good options for snacks and meals.

If only they made breakfast stuff (hot and food that's easy to eat on the go)

Who else is hooked?

-- EDIT: Just to be clear, I am in no way associated with Kashi. This is not an ad. I just love the stuff, and wanted to suggest that people check some of their stuff out.

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • isabellammm
    isabellammm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    They do make breakfast food! I loveeee the Kashi Go Lean Plus cereal.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    They do make breakfast food! I loveeee the Kashi Go Lean Plus cereal.

Right. I love their waffles and Honey Sunshine cereal. I was thinking more along the lines of breakfast bowls or a wrap or something.
  • cscheiern
    Options
    Me too. They make waffles and cereals for breakfast- the cereals fill me up pretty good, if I eat them with a piece of fruit or peanut butter toast. They taste good too. Haven't tried the waffles yet though...
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I must admit I was a bit skpectical about there stuff so I bought one of there pizza and was pretty good i plan on getting more of there stuff next time I go shopping but like you said they do cost a bit more I was thinking of trying to find some coupons for them
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I really love their mayan harvest frozen meal, I stock up whenever they are on sale!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I love Kashi! GoLean is my favorite cereal.

If you go to their web site, they do have a couple of coupons, on GoLean Bars and TLC Bars.
  • bshedwick
    Options
    I must admit I was a bit skpectical about there stuff so I bought one of there pizza and was pretty good i plan on getting more of there stuff next time I go shopping but like you said they do cost a bit more I was thinking of trying to find some coupons for them

May I suggest the Spicy Black Bean Enchilada or the Chicken Enchilada? Two of my favs.

Check out their site for some coupons.
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm totally hooked, their stuff is so good! I eat the cinnamon harvest for breakfast almost every day :)
  • nsanati
    nsanati Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    KASHI is on my shopping list since my friend suspects I may not be getting enough protein in the mornings (I'm not dropping weight as fast as I'm dropping inches!) But my tummy's not always amped for food in the mornings, so I need variety. I DO like other foods Kashi makes, so I'm going to try the cereal & bars ... :flowerforyou:
  • mom24princesses
    Options
    My kids love the cinnamon harvest breakfast cereal. It is really good and I don't have to worry about all the extra junk that is in most kids breakfast cereals.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Ok. I am hooked. Kashi. That company rocks. Lots of healthy foods. Most of them taste really good. So glad to see a food company that is committed to having everything they make healthy.

I know their food costs a little bit more, but for me, its worth it. I usually work 10-12 on most weekdays, so I want something that is quick to grab. Keeping their stuff at my desk and in the freezer always gives me good options for snacks and meals.

If only they made breakfast stuff (hot and food that's easy to eat on the go)

Who else is hooked?

-- EDIT: Just to be clear, I am in no way associated with Kashi. This is not an ad. I just love the stuff, and wanted to suggest that people check some of their stuff out.

I love their cereal mixed in greek yogurt followed by a banana.
    The GoLean Crunch is my fav!
    I get about 25g of protein from it and if I have a scoop of whey in water its appx 45g protein first thing in the A.M.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    I love their cereal. Haven't tried the frozen stuff yet. Good huh?
  • mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Joke with my hubbie about investing in the company LOL
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them too! Their TLC bars (of any variety) taste delicious and are lower in sugar and higher in protein and fiber than any other brand I have found so far. Target usually runs pretty good sales on them! Worth the cost, if you ask me.
  • holly381
    Options
    Love, Love, Love them! I usually have something by them every day.
  • tourdaisy
    tourdaisy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5847119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Go Lean is one of my favourites for sure!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I love the Cinnamon Harvest cereal and Dark Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars :)
  • bshedwick
    Options
    Having the Spicy Black Bean Enchilada for lunch. Soooo good, and only 260 calories
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    fyi "Kashi" is no longer a company...they were bought by Kellogg forever ago