Not new but trying again

Options
Well here i am again...Gah i gotta get this..I am doing it this time if it kills me ...Please friends i need all the support i can get i really want this and am a failure at it.

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel......I keep starting over and over again! We can do this!!!

Friend request on the way :smile:
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It's a cycle...you'll have a friend request in your box before you finish reading this reply!
  • faith12207
    Options
    Thanks for for your friends request.:)
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. Trying again. We can do this!

Sending friend request.
  • faith12207
    Options
    Thanks i really am having a hard time but i really want this.
    I want to be health and beautiful again but mostly healthy for my daughter
    she maybe be 2 now but eventually she is going to wanna do things together
    and i wanna be able to do what she wants, I pray this time i can get it ..
    also i think i am putting the scales away bc i always seem to jump on it when i am in bathroom
    when i know it is not gonna happen over night. Wishing u all Success in this as well.
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    losing it for your daughter is awesome motivation... well at least for mee... my daughter is 3 right now.. and i am introduciing her to a "active" lifestyle .. i take her for walks/jogs .. do it for her,, do it for YOURSELF ... be a hot mama!!
  • faith12207
    Options
    losing it for your daughter is awesome motivation... well at least for mee... my daughter is 3 right now.. and i am introduciing her to a "active" lifestyle .. i take her for walks/jogs .. do it for her,, do it for YOURSELF ... be a hot mama!!
    We just did our exercise together she is go momma go then replied we r doing a good job, good job momma..gotta love the lil ones best motivators ever.